Saturday, December 19, 2009

Run It Off

Remember when you were a kid and you'd play some sport, football, baseball, hell, maybe it was just kickball, and you'd get injured? Your coach or teammates would say, "walk it off". Well, on wednesday I had a big audition. For a t.v. show. No, really, it's true! Actually, going back a bit, I got a new theatrical agent last week, (woo hoo!) That alone, is pretty epic. So, wednesday came and this new agent got me an audition. He got me two in the span of a week, which is 2 more than my previous agent had gotten me in the last 6 months. But I digress. I went to the audition and didn't do as well as I had hoped. I didn't quite shit the bed, but I wasn't exactly Daniel Day Lewis either. I bring it up because when I got home, I was pretty upset, and I needed to go on a run. D suggested it, but I was already ahead of her. I went to Griffith Park and ran 6 miles of hills, pretty hard. I wanted to leave it out there on the trail. I figured if I came home and was still pissed off, I hadn't run hard enough.

I was in a better mood when I got home.

I averaged 9:54/mile which wasn't too bad considering the terrain, although my legs did feel like lead. My average HR was 165 (kind of high) with a max HR of 182. I did 1368 feet of climbing.

No comments: