Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been really bad about posting on here.

What is my problem?

I guess, I'm thinking no one's reading this anyway, so, who cares? 

A good point, but it's not like I began this because I thought that people would be reading it.  I began it, kind of like an online running log so I could look back and see some progress.  Well, at least that was what I was hoping for anyway.

Yesterday, I ran the treadmill.  Started at 5.8 speed, (works out to around 10:20/mi pace or something like it) and kept increasing the incline, .5% every 2 minutes, per Coach's orders.  I did it "until exhaustion".  Actually, I did it until I felt like I was gonna lose my breakfast, but that seemed like the definition of "exhaustion" to me.  I ended up with 36:30 time, and ended on 9.0 incline.  




1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth (MErider) said...

I'm reading!!! :-)

I just discovered your "other" blog. I'd like to hear about your running.