Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute Little Workout

Yeah, I didn't do much today. I'm trying to get back on the morning schedule, running well before it gets hot, and, to make sure it just gets DONE. I'm a night owl by nature, but with some time and training, I can be made to get up earlier, and go to bed earlier.

Today was my first such foray into the morning abuse. I ran 2 miles on the treadmill. I wanted to run more, but there's a sign up stating that "there is a 20 minute limit on all cardio equipment when members are waiting". Although I couldn't hear it with my headphones on ("genius playlists" on the iphone are pretty cool) I gathered that one of the members took umbrage with another member's clear violation of said rule. Now I get the frustration, trying to get your workout in before you go to work, but do you have to be a dick about it?

After my 2 miles on the treadmill, I did a little core, incline bench, flies, and some curls.

Hey, I did refer to it as "cute".

No comments: